Contact - Valdamark Ltd
Unit 103, Peel House
30 The downs
Altrincham Cheshire WA14 2PX
Ask for Info - Valdamark Ltd
Legal information - Valdamark Ltd
Presentation - Valdamark Ltd
Key Phrases: Drugget
Key Phrases: Foil Bags
Key Phrases: Foil Pouches
Key Phrases: Heat Seal Bags
Key Phrases: Shockwatch Labels UK
Key Phrases: Tiltwatch XTR
Key Phrases: Silica Gel Bags
Key Phrases: Heat Sealer Machine
Key Phrases: Bag Sealing Machine
Key Phrases: Bag Sealer
Key Phrases: Impulse Sealer
Key Phrases: Impulse Heat Sealer 300mm
Key Phrases: Hawo Sealing Machine
Key Phrases: Heat Sealer 400mm
Key Phrases: Table Top Heat Sealer
123 products - Valdamark Ltd See all products
General Information - Valdamark Ltd
Brands - Valdamark Ltd
Innovation and quality are at the core of the business with products conforming to the requirements of a number of international standards including EN ISO 11607-2, EN 868, DIN 58953. Hawo themselves are certified in accordance with IS0 9001:2008 with all machinery carrying the CE sign as standard.
They have has worked extensively with partners to produce a range of innovative ‘client centric’ solutions, including both standard and bespoke models such as heat sealers, vacuum packaging and shrink wrapping, all suitable for use with Audion machinery and packaging materials.
In addition Tiltwatch XTR labels help ensure your goods remain upright during shipment. Thus reaching the end user as intended and in factory condition.
Shockwatch™ shipping solutions allow you to take control of your goods in transit. Focusing on preventing mishandling throughout the transportation supply chain Shockwatch products help to maintain a client’s reputation for quality and reliability.
Today’s range includes an extensive choice of temperature measurement devices that all come with the renowned ‘accurate for life’ guarantee saving clients time and money by avoiding costly off-site calibrations.
Serving clients who are looking to protect metal parts from corrosion damage their products maintain high quality so that goods can be protected in all areas of the supply chain.
Initially focussing around the electronics market to protect sensitive electronics from moisture damage they have grown to provide superior packaging technology for protection against an array of environmental culprits including odour, gas and oxygen damage.
Executives - Valdamark Ltd Download the executives list from the same business
News - Valdamark Ltd
A Flexible Packaging Leader Born with Prolamina ’s Acquisition of Ampac
Date: February 8, 2018 12:00 AM
A Global Flexible Packaging Leader Emerges From the Prolamina MergerGreg Tucker, CEO of Prolamina, will be heading the merged company as CEO. In a press release, Tucker said that he is honored to lead a company with more than 2,000 committed team members and 16 facilities across the globe equipped with extraordinary manufacturing capacity to meet the growing needs of its customers.Apart from having a global footprint and expansive capabilities, the company also takes pride in serving a diverse range of markets. The list includes foodservice, dry and liquid foods (like coffee, dairy, frozen items, pet and produce), pharmaceutical, beverage, medical, chemical, industrial, security, hardware and retail.A communications advisor at Kekst and Co. – Mark Semer, said that the company is building its combined branding strategy and is expected to announce a new name as part of its effort sometime soon.In the domain of flexible packaging, both Prolamina and Ampac have a stellar history of several strategic acquisitions. In August 2010, Harold Bevis created Packaging Solutions Holdings with the acquisition of Jen-Coat – a flexible packaging manufacturer. This was followed by the firm’s acquisition of flexible packaging manufacturer Excel Pac. in March 2011. In May 2011, the name of the company was changed to Prolamina.Ampac was founded in 1966 and acquired by H.I.G. Capital LLC in 2014. Ampac has made various acquisitions over the years. Some of them are Interstate Packaging Corp. (2000), Tulsack Inc. (2002), Kapak Co. (finalized in 2005), Flexicon Inc. (2005), Mohawk Northern Plastics Inc. (2007) and ELAG Verpackungen AG (2011), to name just a few.Thus, this new acquisition and merger will create a global flexible packaging competitor that boasts of the best product portfolio and an extensive geographical range in the industry.To know more about Prolamina commercial finance acquisitions visit their investor relations micro site.
Atlantic Packaging acquires Sky box packaging.
Date: November 6, 2017 12:00 AM
The Canadian company is also looking to strengthen its position in the US market.
The synergies of people and values seems to be almost perfect for both Atlantic and Skybox.
To read more on this story please visit the link.
Location - Valdamark Ltd
Activities - Valdamark Ltd
Main activities within the Kompass classification
- , Bag filling machinery and equipment
- Food packaging services
- Packagings, polyethylene (PE)
- Packagings, polyethylene terephthalate (PET)
- Packagings, polypropylene (PP)
- Film, plastic, packaging
- Packagings, plastic, moisture proof
- Packagings, plastic, oil resistant
- Packagings, plastic, oxygen resistant
- Packagings, plastic, with volatile corrosion inhibitors (VCI)
- Packagings, plastic, heat sealable
- Packagings, plastic, laminated
- Liners and covers, plastic, for packagings
- Tubing and sleeving, plastic, heat-shrinkable, for packaging
- Packaging sleeves, plastic
- Vacuum packs, formed for packaging, plastic
Secondary activities within the Kompass classification
- Plastic products for the electrical and electronics industries
- Plastic products for the electrical and electronics industries
Packagings, wooden, storage and transportation
- Packing cases and boxes, wooden, for the transport of dangerous goods
- Packing cases and boxes, wooden, for long term packaging
- Boxes, plywood, for transport and storage
- Boxes, wooden, for transport and storage
- Boxes, wood and pressboard, for transport and storage
- Crates, wooden, heavy item transport
- Packaging contractors
- Plastic covers
- Labelling and marking machinery and equipment
- Laminated plastics
- Packaging caps and closures, metal
- Semi-manufactured products, aluminium and its alloys
- Coated and laminated paper and board
- Printing services, specific surfaces
- Anti-corrosion products
- Packaging and crating services for transportation
- Finance houses
- Banking services
- Financial management consultants and services
- Independent financial advisers
- Chemicals, by use, NES
- Inorganic chemical production plant and equipment