Demag Hoists - Universal Solutions for Crane and Plant Manufacturers of Konecranes Demag UK Ltd
Description of the Product
Our compact hoist units offer outstanding performance, reliability and a high level of operating safety in daily use.
We have set a new industry benchmark with our DC-Pro chain hoist, which already includes a large number of equipment features as standard. We offer a variety of compact hoist units in finely graded load capacities from 80 kg to 5,000 kg.
Demag rope hoists feature high handling rates, cost-effective operation and maximum safety. As basic hoist units for integration into plant and machinery or as lifting solutions with electronic controls that are optimised for crane applications, with our wide range of rope hoists we offer the optimum solution to meet our customers' specific requirements for efficiently lifting loads weighing up to 100 tonnes.
Our MPW (Multi Purpose Winch) open winch crabs are as variable as the needs that they have to meet. Individually configured from reliable system components, they also satisfy the most demanding quality requirements. Their variable configuration makes it possible to implement the most efficient technical solution for your application. Further benefits of MPW open winch units:
- Matching modular components
- Compact arrangement of drive, brake and gearbox
- High level of safety thanks to a second hoist brake
- Clear interfaces for ease of assembly and maintenance
- Minimum maintenance requirement and easy to service
- Complete packages of components tailored to meet specific needs for single and double-girder overhead travelling cranes and suspension cranes
- For single and double crab operation
- Hoists to meet application requirements: Demag rope and chain hoists
- Optimum combination
- User-friendly assembly on the plug-&-play principle
- High safety, reliability and efficiency